This is the opportunity for you if you want to develop your career in recruitment in an international media organization with a total of 600 employees in 12 countries. Our success is based on people, and that is why the Recruitment Consultant position is so essential in our organization.
As Recruitment Consultant in JS Sverige, your responsibility will be the recruitment process from A-Z in our office in Malmö that today houses 60 employees. Your responsibilities will include, among others:
- Writing job ads
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Headhunting candidates on LinkedIn and other social media
- Testing potential candidates in our sales tasks
- Having dialogues with recruitment agencies
- Holding job interviews
JS Sverige's recipe to success
Continuous training and development of our colleagues is essential to our business in order to make sure that everybody reaches their maximum potential. As a result, it is crucial for us to hire the right candidates with positive, open and result-oriented attitude. A result-oriented attitude is of paramount importance in our organization, since 70 % of our colleagues are working within sales. In order to be able to find the best possible sales talents we have developed a recruitment process with tests in each step to make sure that the candidates are able to analyze and understand a business case, improvise sales arguments and make a sales presentation under pressure.
In order to succeed in our business, you need to be extremely result-oriented, self-driven and able to perform your tasks quickly and accurately. It is crucial for us to find the right people, which is why we focus on traditional recruitment channels (job ads and recruitment agencies) and also put a lot of effort in searching actively for candidates on LinkedIn and other social media. This enables us to reach out to the best candidates in the market even if they are not actively looking for a new job. To be successful on LinkedIn, you need to be curious about finding the right profiles, and you have to be a skilled communicator to be able to approach these profiles in the best possible way.
The ideal candidate
- You have at least 2 years of experience with recruitment and conducting interviews on your own
- You have experience with sales or experience from a sales organization
- You are curious and want to develop your skills in recruitment and active sourcing
- You understand the value of structured workflows, KPI's and a performance culture
- You have professional experience with LinkedIn
- Your performance is not affected when you are under pressure
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
The recruitment process will be in English, and thus all applications must be in English.
Please apply via the icon below.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Søren Max Frederiksen at firstname.lastname@example.org.